Since I have only gotten around to doing a single First Impressions post, here are the rest of my first impressions put together in concise form.
The series I look forward to watching each week the most are listed first, and it goes down from there.
- Amagami SS+ plus — First Impressions post can be found here. (Rating: Great)
- Ano Natsu de Matteru — One of my favorites from this season. Even though the story has quite a few similarities to Onegai Teacher, I think it is easily the superior series. The first few episodes already demonstrate the complexity underlying this romantic comedy. (Rating: Great)
- Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! — Raising 3 kids as a single college student is not a simple feat. (Rating: Very Good)
- Nisemonogatari — The sequel to Bakemonogatari. Koyomi certainly has a lot of female friends. (Rating: Great)
- Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou — I didn’t think the daily lives of 3 high school boys would be so hilarious. (Rating: Great)
- Mouretsu Pirates — I love the futuristic space travel setting. The technology shown in the series is impressive. (Rating: Very Good)
- Rinne no Lagrange — The super energetic Madoka is what pulls this series forward. (Rating: Good)
- Another — Just when I thought there wasn’t enough horror in it, gruesome deaths happen. (Rating: Good)
- Senki Zesshou Symphogear — The concert scene in the first episode is very impressive. Other than that, I dislike Hibiki’s personality. (Rating: Good)
- Area no Kishi — This series must have a record for how fast tragedy strikes the main character. A good adaptation of the soccer manga. (Rating: Good)
- Recorder to Randoseru — If each episode wasn’t only 3 minutes long… (Rating: Good)
- Brave 10 — The action scenes were pretty impressive. (Rating: Good)
- Inu x Boku SS — I didn’t expect the supernatural to play such a large part in this series. (Rating: Good)
- Aquarion Evol — I think I would appreciate this series more if I had seen the prequel.
- New Prince of Tennis — Every time I see their special tennis moves, I can’t help but think of how absurd they are. (Rating: Decent)
- Highschool DxD — Despite all the ecchi and nudity, the story is actually somewhat decent. (Rating: Decent)
- Kill Me Baby — Eh, I don’t find the humor in this to be funny. (Rating: Mediocre)