Otherwise, everything else has been mediocre. Here are the rest of my first impressions (even though it’s the middle of the season already).
- Asobi ni Iku yo! – Better than I thought it would be, but the story is still a bit too ridiculous.
- Mitsudomoe – The main characters are elementary school kids that do random things. The art style and setting don’t suit my tastes.
- Nurarihyon no Mago – A solid series about demons that is worth watching if you’re a shounen fan.
- Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakama-tachi – A high school drama filled with characters that have eccentric personalities and issues. The plot isn’t engaging enough.
- Seitokai Yakuindomo – An inferior Seitokai no Ichizon that focuses on using crude jokes for humor.
- Shukufuku no Campanella – An adventure series that feels a lot like watching a RPG. I stopped early on since I wasn’t in the mood for this.
- Strike Witches 2 – Sequel to Strike Witches. More of the same as before. Personally, I preferred Sky Girls over Strike Witches.
Of course, there’s still Giant Killing and K-ON!! continuing from last season along with the monthly Katanagatari, all of which are good.