July 2010 Loot

Two of my pre-orders arrived this month. The extra copies of the magazine are for a friend and my brother.

• K-ON! Azusa 1/8 Scale PVC Figure by ALTER
  • Dengeki G’s Magazine August 2010 with Nendo Petite Tenshi as a bonus

My copy of Starcraft II: Collector’s Edition appeared on my doorstep this morning as well. I’ll post photos of its contents later.

Anyone else pick up SC2 today?

15 Comments to “July 2010 Loot”

1. K says:

Awesome loot :3. Been itching to get that Anu-nyan as well T__T. Was also planning to get the SC2 LE, but the Blazblue LE got the best of me XD

ALTER’s K-ON! set is awesome, especially Azu-nyan. Haha, different priorities for different series.

2. Sorta wanted to go to the launch party at my local Frys, but my work schedule wasn’t letting that happen. Oh well, my computer isn’t powerful enough to play SC2 anyhow, given that it’s approaching its 8th year of existence.

Ah, I’ve never been to a launch party before. I usually just buy my games off Amazon. :<

8 years? Shoot, you're overdue for a new computer!

Oh i was going to say, why you have 3 copies D:
    i want one lol… i missed out on it =/

Nice loot, since azusa is nyaaa <3

🙁

Thanks, Azusa is my favorite K-ON! character. :3

ippius Reply:

azusa is the best! X3

I saw the Azusa figure sometime ago and she’s just adorable! Nice get.

Anyways, SC2 seems to be the rage. I don’t really play though.

Yup! I need the nendo to go with the figure now.

I mostly just got SC2 to play through the story. It’s all the rage since Blizzard probably has the most mainstream games out there (WoW anyone?), but they do make top notch games.

5. ippius says:

wanted to get SCII but my laptop can’t handle the heat >_<"

omg nendroid tenshi petite <3

Hopefully computer upgrade sometime in the future? >_<

Can't say no to Tenshi.

6. master vamp says:

cool, the magazine cover art Angle Beats!, where do you got that

I picked those copies up over at Otacute.

Azusa-chan is a beauty.
    As expected from Alter (as always).
    Are u getting the whole set from Alter?

ALTER’s K-ON! Set ftw!