New AX2010 Guests – Yui Horie and Eri Kitamura

After looking at the latest NIS America email, I found out that Yui Horie (Minori Kushieda from Toradora!) and Eri Kitamura (Ami Kawashima from Toradora!) were attending Anime Expo this year as Guests of Honor.

Here’s a quick summary about them from the latest AX news post:

Yui Horie has been an integral part of the voice acting industry since her debut. She has been featured in more than 125 popular anime titles, including Love Hina (Naru Narusegawa), Fruits Basket (Toru Honda), School Rumble (Eri Sawachika) and Negima! (Makie Sasaki). Also an accomplished singer, Ms. Horie has performed the theme song for anime titles such as Toradora!, Love Hina Again and Otoboku.

Eri Kitamura found success in her first major role as Saya Otonashi in the anime Blood+. Soon after, her list of credits grew to include several well-known anime titles, most notably Minami-ke (Yuka Uchida), Ga-Rei -Zero- (Natsuki Kasuga), Queen’s Blade (Alleyne) and Kodomo no Jikan (Rin Kokonoe).

Some of Eri Kitamura’s more recent roles include Yui from Angel Beats!, Kureha from Sora no Woto, and Yachiyo from Working!! while Yui Horie voiced major roles such as Ayu from Kanon.

Now the list of guests is even more amazing. I can’t pass up the autograph sessions, which means I’ll probably be standing in various lines for hours just like last year. 🙁

Image Source: Safebooru

16 Comments to “New AX2010 Guests – Yui Horie and Eri Kitamura”

1. This is going to be a big Toradora-fest, but hey, it was a good show, so I don’t exactly mind. I do hope things will go better for press members. With luck, I can get an interview or two down and that would cap things off pretty nicely.

Oh cool, good luck with your interviews. I look forward to reading them.

2. Persocom says:

I really want to go but I don’t see it happening. Sounds freaking awesome. I guess standing in lines won’t be too fun but what you get from it is worth it ^^

Ah, that’s a pity. Maybe next year then? Yeah, I just think of the end goal.

3. zenical says:

I WANT TO BE THERE. HOCCHANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoa there! Too bad AX is pretty far away for you. 🙁

4. Kylaran says:

Hi Reltair,

Are you heading down to LA from Nor Cal? I’m planning to go but am having difficulty securing a way down. XD

Hey, yeah I’m going down to LA from Norcal. I would just book a flight on Southwest which wasn’t too expensive. *shrug*

All thats missing is taiga =)
    wow i bet the event will be great! ^^

Yup, I’m hoping it’ll be good.

6. Brett says:

I know a lot of people in the anime community may not be a fan of Danny Choo, I personally don’t have any problem with him at all. I actually read his site pretty faithfully and enjoy his jokes, projects, pictures, and things he has to say. If I remember correctly, I think he is also a guest of honor this year too, which I am pretty jealous of.

Ah yes, I remember reading about that somewhere but forgot to mention it. Maybe I’ll see him around at AX.

7. ippius says:

o wow~ nothing big liek this ever happens in Australia -__-” well not where i live anyway

Who knows, maybe one day…

I really like Yui-nyan~ from Angel Beats. Eri Kitamura is nice. ^ ^