New Theme Update

It has been almost a year since I started Project Saber and plans were in motion to switch to a new theme on its anniversary.

However, I was in the mood so I prematurely changed the theme to Belle along with adding some modifications of my own. This minimalistic look is nice since it requires less bandwidth to load while being clean and simple, but still elegant.

I’m thinking about putting something on the blank areas to the left and right of the main content section, and I’ll be tinkering with other aspects of the theme/layout as well.

Please report any issues you encounter with the site and I’ll go fix it right away. Otherwise, enjoy the new look!

Image Source: Safebooru

12 Comments to “New Theme Update”

Maybe adding border line to it?
    i dont know, it seems plain *too much white
    BUT! you said youll add something,
    once thats done, it will look great!

Yeah, I added border lines and made the outside areas a light shade of gray. I guess I’ll stick with this for now.

2. Guy says:

Glad to see you fixed what was wrong and prevented me from seeing any content but the sidebars after you made the theme change!

Also, ComLuv for the win? 😀

Haha, some sql trouble unrelated to the theme change happened. Quite a coincidence.

Oh, I should add ComLuv… 😀

Nice theme~~
    I’ve been thinking in a change of my theme too ^^

Thanks, theme changes refresh things for me since bloggers are probably the ones that look at their own blogs at most. It helps me from getting tired of looking at my own blog. 😛

4. K says:

Nice and white. I actually like the colors. Very Saber-ey

Yup, white and blue!

I love this minimalistic look and love those transparent tabs!

Me too! I was aiming for a theme with some transparency in it, but a previous theme (with lots of transparency in it) I was considering was too dark.

6. Brett says:

I love the new theme, it is looking clean and simple. Very nice!

It soothes my mind more than the old theme, which was one of my goals.