May 2010 Loot

So Alter’s Saber Lily finally arrived after being on preorder for more months than I care to count.

I also picked up Alter’s Saber Black dress Ver. and Saber Mokyu Mokyu Ver. since they were released before I started my collection.

Fanime at the end of this month equals more potential purchases as well.

23 Comments to “May 2010 Loot”

Isn’t Saber Mokyu Mokyu Ver. ridiculously overpriced now? :S

I was able to get it for near retail minus the shipping cost. This version was a WonFes exclusive from a while back, so that explains the overpricing. :/

Guy Reply:

Most of her copies I’ve seen seem fake, but hey, for $15, relatively good quality fake, might be worth it…

Haha, most fakes I see are so bleh. It sucks when you pay retail and then find out you got a fake, although that hasn’t happened to me yet. >_>

Guy Reply:

A fake for a fake’s price is an interesting question though, like the Bleach girls from Banpresto, which are legit, but that price, for that quality?

I would pay a higher price for higher quality. I just can’t stand low quality figures.

I have Alter’s Saber Black dress Version too. One of the few figures in my collection. I love her!

^o^

3. tabetaiii says:

ah I want alter’s black dress version and saber mokyu mokyu ver.

Best of luck on obtaining them. They’re getting rare now, but a few good deals pop up now and then.

4. GREW says:

Nice loot ^^
    But I’m a fan of GSC’s Saber Lily.

Ditto, but I was surprised at Alter’s version after opening it. Her subtle smile, elegant pose, and white armor makes this version a strong contender for the title of best Saber Lily figure.

5. K says:

Grats on the Lily and Sabers. Uber white isn’t she? Anyway, Alter Saber Alter (as redundant as it may sound)sure likes em burgers XD

I have her next to GSC’s version, and the “dirty” white on her really stands out when compared to the pure white on Alter’s version.

6. yumetachi says:

wooot fanime, i cant wait. itll be a nice break from the woes of college life

Isn’t college life just all fun and games? 😛

yumetachi Reply:

no way!!! school gets int he way fo the fun and games that are offered in college

Wow more sabers added to your collection XD
    they look nice =)

Thanks, just boosting up the Saber count.

8. ippius says:

There can never be too many Sabers XP

Indeed, can’t wait to get the new ones from GSC! XP

9. cumbo78 says:

Have wanted Alter’s Saber Black Dress ver. for some time now, but refused to pay the ridiculous prices for a mere 1/8 scale fig. Luckily I found a great deal on ebay, picked her up for a mere £30. Still can’t believe it! She looks great in my collection.

Congrats, nice find! ^^