Nendo vs. Nendo Petite Size Comparison

When I received my Yurippe Petite Nendoroid, I was naturally quite surprised at her miniature size considering that she was my first acquisition in Good Smile Company’s Petite Nendoroids line.

So how does a Petite Nendo size up to a regular Nendo? I would say that it’s about half the size of one. Now GSC, please don’t go any smaller.

23 Comments to “Nendo vs. Nendo Petite Size Comparison”

I have so many nendoroid petite’s I can cover myself up with them. πŸ˜›

Wow, amassing your army I see. πŸ˜›

2. I personally think Nano Nendo has a nice ring to it :3

I agree. Then GSC will use that and make them half the size of a Nendo Petite. :O

3. Kaiz says:

Personally, I didn’t like the whole Nendo series as I prefer the PVC 1/7 ones. Wondering what is so special about the smaller Nendo though.

Interested in collecting figures in the future but right know, the situation doesn’t fit it. Heh.

I like scaled figures the best as well. At first, I didn’t like nendos or figmas at all but have changed my mind since then. Having nendos are like having chibi versions of your scaled figs. ^^;

4. K says:

Haven’t seen a Nendo petite yet, though I’m scheduled to have one this july :)). That’s pretty small O_O

The Fate/stay night set was supposed to be my first ones. Impulse buy on this one. They are pretty small, but I was surprised that they have all the same detachable parts as a normal nendo and movable arms/head as well.

Petit seems really a bit too small for me. Choking hazard… πŸ™

Upon closer inspection, I’m satisfied that GSC kept up their quality even at this size. Just be careful where you put them. πŸ™‚

Wow thats small, i glad someone posted the difference, cause i was quite confuse about it =/

Yup, all their official photos made me think that they were larger.

7. ippius says:

lol she’s still cute >.<

Indeed.

Tako Luka was very small, hahaha πŸ™‚

Ah yeah, I forgot about that one even though I saw her before.

9. Guy says:

Yurippe, from Angel Beats? Where is it from?

Yeah, I have the Otaku Nagato Yuki petit nendoroid limited. They’re tiny.

Saber Lily Nendoroid is my favourite.

Ooooo, that Yuki petite nendo is sweet!

Yurippe came with the Dengeki G’s Festival Deluxe magazine. I think the June issue coming out has the Tenshi petite nendo, but I couldn’t find a vendor selling that yet. πŸ™

Guy Reply:

Yeah, after seeing this stuff here I tried to find the April version, to no avail. Dakimakura and nendoroid… though the nendoroid is a bit boring, heh.

It’s the facial expression! I’m not feeling a Yurippe personality from it.

Guy Reply:

Definitely, it looks like they just copy-pasted the bakemongatari petit nendoroid of paper-clipper girl..

10. Nindotaku says:

oh u must not have heard of the Nendoroid “plus” range. they released some as promo for the nano-ha movie at least (yes they nano-sized her >_<) the plus range is a mere 3cm tall…half the size of a petit =_=;;

3cm tall…wtf? That’s so tiny. >_<