April 2010 Loot

It has been a busy month with final semester projects and my impending graduation.

Only one new addition this time:

Dengeki G’s Festival! Deluxe Vol. 6 [Angel Beats!]

That other copy is for a friend. As a fan of Angel Beats!, I couldn’t pass this up. I think it is sold out everywhere so you’ll have to turn to eBay or something if you want one.

The magazine itself is quite thin, but everyone just wants the Yurippe nendo petite and Tenshi dakimakura cover that are included.

25 Comments to “April 2010 Loot”

1. Syusuke says:

Haha, nice. Are you planning to put the Tenshi dakimakura in a pillow? I know I would! 😀

Ahh, probably not? 😛

2. tabetaiii says:

nice loot! Too bad I can’t read japanese^^” Or else I’d buy these books

I can’t either…yet.

I can see u will be digging into Angel Beats figures soon. 🙂

Fabrice Reply:

Haha indeed… i know i will =)

Oh, definitely. I expect the trifecta (Alter, GSC, Max Factory) will be releasing some in the future. ^^

It is sold out.. didnt get this since…well with the current loot i did for april. leaves me broke =( , still waiting for packgae.

Its a good buy, i so want that petit Yuri D:

hang the dakimakura on the wall ^^

Yeah, so much stuff to buy. o_O

This is actually my first nendo petit, so I was surprised at the small size. D:

I’ll probably keep it sealed for now. Room is pretty cluttered.

5. Boy how time flies. Graduation only a month away too. Good luck with those finals and enjoy the time that’s left!

Thanks, I will. Time is flying by quicker as I’m getting older. 🙁

6. yumetachi says:

out of curiosity how much was the magazine??

Since the other retailers I checked were sold out at the time, I picked it up at jlist for $42.

Guy Reply:

Considering it also has a “Dakimakura”, that’s not too bad.

Yeah, the dakimakura cover makes it all worthwhile since those usually command a high price.

7. Chiaki says:

OMG! definitely awesome loots. Such a good deal, i want the Tenshi dakimakura!! XD

GL on your graduation btw!

Yup, too bad shipping was expensive. >_<

Thanks, I've been looking forward to getting out of college for a long time now.

Chiaki Reply:

Yeah, shipping always kills me. XD I remember buying something worth 3x the shipping fee. T___T

I graduated last March, real life without allowance from parents hurts. XD

Oh, congrats on your graduation! Yeah, I’m on job hunt stage next since I need money.

yeah, its sold out. I was tempted to buy it mostly because of Tenshi dakimakura

Yeah, that’s the main item of value.

I’m guessing you got it mainly for the dakimakura, and the magazine is just a bonus.

Anyways, good luck with your last semester. Savor the final exams and the all nighters. ^ ^

I mainly got it for the Yurippe nendo petit, which is actually my first nendo petit. I was surprised at its miniature size.

Good luck on your finals as well! Savor them? More like good riddance!

10. K says:

Wow… I’ve been itching to own a friggin dakimakura. too bad I cant find em here T__T. And shipping taxes are just awful o.o

Probably not a large demand for them here in the States I guess.