Witch on the Holy Night Preview

As promised, here’s a preview of Witch on the Holy Night from the Type-Moon Magazine, volume 4.

Witch on the Holy Night was a novel written by the Type-Moon co-founder Kinoko Nasu and released way back in 1996. They decided to turn it into a visual novel that will be released sometime this year.

Fans of Melty Blood should recognize Aozaki Aoko, who is one of the main characters from the novel. Her sister Toko Aozaki will probably also be in the game. If that name doesn’t ring a bell, think Kara no Kyoukai.

Type-Moon really likes having their priest/priestess characters.

His character design reminds me of some other characters. Maybe that one guy from True Tears? (it’s the hair!)

This is the Type-Moon Magazine where these pages came from. The Type-Moon 2010 calendar was also included as well.

16 Comments to “Witch on the Holy Night Preview”

1. K says:

Where do you order these mags? O_O I’ve been dying to get one of these. ANyway, will the new game be eroge? Aoko looks awesome with the scarf

Around the time they’re released, I usually order them from sites like jlist and such. When all those places are sold out, I have to turn to my good friend eBay. 😀

No idea if the new game is going to be eroge, I would assume so. That she does.

what was the content of the DVD?

The DVD was just a bunch of trailers for stuff like Fate EXTRA, UBW movie, Kara no Kyoukai, and CANAAN.

3. Lightoss says:

Finally more info about aoko’s visual novel!! Thanks for the share!

Glad to help.

4. Lanir says:

Hmm. Looks like it’ll be awhile before I see more of this. But that’s okay. When I saw that first pic from the calendar I assumed it was some awesome little thing they’d done before I’d heard of them and I’d never see it again. This is much better. 🙂

Definitely looks like a solid project from Type-Moon. They really like to resurrect things from the past it seems.

FFFF i am so getting this!
    i was kinda hoping something would eventually revive this novel since my friend has the collection back in japan and told me about it. ^^

Ah, nice. I never heard about it until I saw it in the Type-Moon magazine.

Awesome! Another Type-Moon visual novel. I hope this gets an anime as well in the distant future.

Looking at the past track record of anime adaptations, I have no doubt that it will. ^^

7. tabetaiii says:

sounds interesting~

Yeah, I’ll probably forget about it by the time it comes out though. :/

8. -karoru- says:

Thanks! i have been busy finding anything about WHN ^^
    I love this page!!!

No problem, glad to have been of assistance. ^^