Type-Moon Calendar 2010

I purchased a copy of the Type-Moon Magazine, Volume 4, which came with a neat calendar showcasing artwork from their various projects.

There was one illustration for every two months.

[Fate/stay night UNLIMITED BLADE WORKS]

[Fate/EXTRA]

ย

[Sound Drama Fate/Zero]

[CANAAN]

[Fate/stay night]

[Witch on the Holy Night]

[MELTY BLOOD Actress Again]

It’s perfect for Type-Moon fans and the only calendar I’ll be needing this year.

18 Comments to “Type-Moon Calendar 2010”

1. K says:

oh my god… I want it! AWESOME FSN Illustrations! @_@. WANT WANT WANT

o.o naisu. the art is beautiful =)
    shame it wasnt illustration for each month though =/

3. yamada says:

I was going to order the calendar last time but it already sold out.

4. Lanir says:

I watched all of Canaan and liked it. I had no idea it was a Type-Moon story.

That picture for Witch on the Holy Night looks exceptionally good too. Hadn’t heard of it but now I’m curious what it is.

5. Lightoss says:

Nice calendar!, shame that its difficult to find it now..

6. Snark says:

God red Saber’s transparent skirt looks fucking stupid.

And is Canaan part of type moon? O.o

Lawrence Leong Reply:

The Red Saber is actually Mordred from Fate/Extra

I heard rumors about that, but is there an actual link somewhere confirming it?

7. Glad they stuck in the Canaan stuff as well, but it’s still going to be the UBW art that’ll win me over every time.

@K: Those were my initial thoughts when I first saw it.

@Fabrice: An illustration for each month would have been great, oh well.

@yamada: Aww, I hate it when that happens. Good luck in your search though.

@Lanir: Yeah, seems like a lot of people didn’t know Type-Moon’s involvement with CANAAN. I didn’t hear of Witch on the Holy Night until recently as well, but I plan to research more on it.

@Lightoss: Thanks! The limited/exclusive factor is always a hate/love relationship for me.

@Snark: I agree completely about red Saber, sigh. Yeah, Type-Moon made the original scenario for CANAAN.

@ippius: <3

@zzeroparticle: Tohsaka Rin is serious business.

K Reply:

The transparent skirt ruined the Red Saber pic… although… *insert comment here*. heheheh. Btw, Aozaki looks kinda fat there O_o.

Probably the angle I took the photo from. I still need to get a scanner. O_o

Wonder why not one illustration by month. ๐Ÿ™

Less work! ๐Ÿ™

Wow, that’s a really beautiful calendar. I love the front cover too. Saber is lovely!

The front cover illustration is my favorite. Saber Lily is awesome!

11. […] is the Type-Moon Magazine where these pages came from. The Type-Moon 2010 calendar was also included as […]