February Loots Part 1

I don’t really do loot posts that often, but maybe I’ll get in the habit now. It’s titled Part 1 since I don’t know how much stuff I’ll be getting in the future. I’m somewhat impulsive when it comes to purchases.

Got White Knight Chronicles International Edition and Ghost in the Shell 2.0 (Blu-ray) in the mail today from Amazon. It has been a while since I’ve played a PS3 RPG.

Time to try it out!

11 Comments to “February Loots Part 1”

I might pick up Star Ocean 4 International ver. next week but FFXIII release date is all so close now. ๐Ÿ™
    Loot post is a good way to not only share ur loot but to keep track on what ur buying.
    Keeping track is important when it comes to this hobby. ๐Ÿ˜€

Brett Reply:

I hear you, this first quarter is too JRPG heavy, with Last Rebellion, FFXIII, Star Ocean 4, White Knight Chronicles, and Resonance of Fate (probably not this quarter but close enough). I’ll be holding out until FFXIII though, and playing the others when they drop in price.

2. zenical says:

I’m still waiting for the local shop to get White Knight Chronicles.. It’s taking forever… >_>

@Optic: Ugh, I don’t want to think about all the money I spend. =/

@Brett: FF13 is the must get. I heard Last Rebellion wasn’t that good, so I’ll probably be passing on that until it’s like $20 or something.

@zenical: >_>

4. Brett says:

How is WKC so far? The reviews haven’t been to great. :/
    And I am definitely going to get Star Ocean 4, I’m glad I can finally play it with Japanese voices and the anime styles avatar/menus.

5. ippius says:

GITS 2.0 is ok. the original is still more epic. the 3d sequences in 2.0 don’t rly blend well unfortunately

@Brett: WKC is decent so far, but there’s only the English audio track. The battle system reminds me of FF12 and there’s a lot of customization of the characters available. With 100+ hours of gameplay, it should keep me entertained for a while.

Star Ocean 4 should be cool as well. So many JRPGs coming out, so little time.

@ippius: I agree. Some things could be done decently in 3D, but other things like some character scenes were meh.

7. Brett says:

I picked up SO4, it is actually really enjoyable (enough so to hold me over until FFXIII lol)

Ditto, I like the real time battle system. At least I don’t have to wait for my turn to do an action.

Brett Reply:

Have you run into Welch yet? Her little cut scenes are pretty funny, there are some other parts that are pretty funny too!

Yeah, haven’t played that much yet though. I’m almost done with White Knight’s single player story, then it’s off to SO4.