Impressive Saber Collection

This collection has what I believe to be every single Saber figure/figma/nendo/dollfie that is currently out.

Very impressive, if not extreme. My own collection of Saber figures is only a fraction of this; mainly consisting of Good Smile Company, Max Factory, Alter, and Kotobukiya figures. Seems like this collector will have to find space to squeeze in a few more Saber figures with Saber Lily ~Golden Caliburn~ and Saber ~The Promised Sword of Victory Excalibur~ coming out later this year.

Due to the nature of this blog (the name), I felt obligated to post about this even though it has already widely circulated the blogosphere. A shout-out to the fellow bloggers I saw who posted about this: GNdynames, Shazzsteel, and zenical.

Source: Sankaku Complex

13 Comments to “Impressive Saber Collection”

1. FlawlessEXA says:

Lovely shrine, and it’s just gonna have to get bigger. ^ ^;

2. Shazzsteel says:

LOL I just realized, he’ll have to modify that shelf for those new incoming figures of Saber in the future :P

@FlawlessEXA: Yup, I’m sure that the collector will keep it up to date.

@Shazzsteel: Yeah, I see some places where he could make more room though.

Wow impressive indeed. There are sure a lot of Saber figures… I suppose she’s quite popular.

Seems like it. I wonder if there are collections amassed for other specific characters…

5. Chiaki says:

My eyes went teary when i saw this!
    *Impressed and jelous~ XD

It’s so impressive that it’s emotional.

6. Ino says:

Hi, very impresive collections, you’re awesome.
    I am jealous with this one!!!

I couldn’t find Saber Volks 1:6 resin kit in your collections. The pose is very nice, realy something cannot be missed out. I have one myself and simple one of the finest saber figure out there.

Good job, hello from Indonesia.

Hey, unfortunately that’s not my collection shown, although it is very impressive. My own collection is substantially smaller.

I haven’t looked into resin kits since I’m too lazy to build/paint them myself. :/

7. K says:

Awesome @_@. I… want them all…I’m going to die… … … … now!

Haha, plus the display case and the space required would also be nice.

8. cumbo says:

Oh cripes… thought I had far too many Sabers in my collection. Lovely collection though!!!

Yup, although the owner will have to make space for the new Saber figures/figmas/nendos coming out!