Happy New Year 2010!

Time sure does pass by quickly when we don’t think about it.

Highlights of 2009 for me include essentially completing college (only 1 class my final semester), starting this blog, founding Figure Haven, and attending conventions for the first time (Anime Expo and Blizzcon).

My resolutions for 2010 include getting a job once I graduate, traveling to Japan and Europe, and finishing some of my side projects. What were some of your highlights and/or resolutions?

Happy New Year everyone and here’s to a great 2010!

Image Source: Safebooru

11 Comments to “Happy New Year 2010!”

1. Leonia says:

Beautiful and happy new year ^^ Long continuation at Project Saber

2. Ruby says:

My resolution is to get a part-time job and also get into uni :D Happy new year! ^^

@Leonia: Thanks, and Happy New Year!

@Ruby: Best of luck on getting into the university of your choice, and Happy New Year!

4. My resolution is really to do things that I’d normally do and not do things I’d never do anyway. Happy blogging for this coming year!

5. Guy says:

Happy New Civilian Year!

I have no resolutions as of this time, but I’ll have to come up with a future plan, since I’m going to graduate from my B.A. this year…

Biggest things this year? Probably getting a girlfriend :D
    I also started Geekorner this year, at least, as a real blog that gets written for, and advanced, this semester kinda kicked my ass, but I’m clawing my way back to it.

6. FaS says:

Wow, I hope you do that :) I have a girlfriend atm, and parents want to send me over to Japan, but still worrying about the money thing…-_-”

No new year resolution because I know I can’t keep them. I’m being realistic here because I just can’t. :(

Happy New Year. ^^

Happy belated New Year!
    Let’s all have a great 2010!

@zzeroparticle: Haha, yeah I’ll probably forget most of my resolutions later on. Happy blogging to you as well!

@Guy: Nice, both started our blogs this year and graduating as well. Happy New Year!

@FaS: The money thing is always an issue. -_-

@Optic: Being realistic is good. Happy New Year! ^^

@Yi: Happy New Year! Indeed, let’s make 2010 epic.

10. GNdynames says:

You lucky bastard…I want to go to Blizzcon >=(

Anyway, Happy belated new year to you. You’ve read my post already and you know I don’t have anything to flash around. Keep on brewing.

Definitely go to Blizzcon this year if possible, it’s well worth it. ^^;

Keep it up!