Fate/stay night TV Remake

fate_stay_night_remake

As I was looking around on AniDB while writing my Winter season preview post, I saw that there will be a Fate/stay night TV remake consisting of 2 OVAs being released around the same time that the movie airs (1/23/2010).

There will be some new animation that includes a newly animated opening and also new ending theme songs.

I personally have not seen the Fate/stay night TV series in ages, so this will be a nice refresher.

Image Source: Safebooru

16 Comments to “Fate/stay night TV Remake”

1. Call me a sourpuss, but I really don’t have faith in the director to put out a stellar movie or OVA. And yeah, I wasn’t too big on the original anime series either :\

2. sam says:

wow!!!great

3. Brett says:

I’m extremely unfamiliar with this series, an OVA may be a nice way to start things off with it!

@zzeroparticle: Haha, I’m not too worried about that because I’m a fan of the franchise. *shrugs*

@sam: Great!

@Brett: Yeah, then if you like the OVAs you can go watch the TV series.

As long as Shirou is not as annoying as he is in the series, I’d like it.

Haha, Shirou is pretty annoying.

Tzeshern Reply:

Well, maybe the remake will put Saber and Shirou being together. Many people said they want Shirou and Saber to stay together

Meh, I think the remake is sticking with what happened in the TV series, but who knows? We’ll see soon enough.

Tzeshern Reply:

Looks like no one posted the remake in youtube yet.

6. […] OP single for the Fate/stay night TV reproduction has been released as […]

7. Ruby says:

Wow there’s gonna be a remake? thats awesome xD I’m so excited for the moviee!! ^^ I loved the series 😀

Yup, it’s awesome. The remake is already released, someone just has to sub it.

8. BK201 says:

I a fan of Saber i i think she really look like Lan Fan at FullMatel Alchemist Brotherhood ! huh . . . dont really mind actully coz i like both anime ^^

Huh, I don’t really think they look alike except for resemblance that all anime characters share. Both series are definitely good though, can’t wait for the next episode of FMA: Brotherhood.

9. Shirou says:

I love Saber! I love Tohsaka! I love Ilya! I love Taiga! I love Sakura! XD

And, also love both Rider and Caster! XD

Whoa, got the entire female cast there.