Saber figmas

saber_lily_figma

Considering that there are currently four figmas out just of Saber, let’s take a look at them.

First up is the Saber Lily figma shown above that came limited with the PS2 fighting game Fate/Unlimited Codes. This takes the crown as my current favorite Saber figma.

Next is a Saber figma in an alternate new costume that is coming limited next year with the release of a PSP rpg titled Fate/EXTRA.

saber_figma_extra

I would have liked it better if the white portion of the dress wasn’t semi-transparent. Still an excellent figma as expected from Max Factory.

Then there is always the normal Saber figma.

saber_figma_normal

I’m still waiting on this figma to arrive from pre-order. The awesome photo was found on figma blog.

Making use of that extra sword from the GSC Saber Lily figure – great idea! (or I could be wrong and that’s a different sword)

The final Saber figma is one of her wearing the trademark armor.

saber_figma_armored

Dual wielding ftw!

The limited edition ones are quite expensive to obtain, but I’m going to have to get them somehow. >_>

Image Sources: MyFigureCollection.net, figma blog

11 Comments to “Saber figmas”

I don’t like the new costume’s semitransparent skirt too. Just kind of awkward.
    Saber Lily is very nice; I should really get her.

2. Man, they keep coming out with new versions to force me to spend money, don’t they? Well, not this time! Saber Lily’s enough to keep me satisfied without killing my cash flow this month.

3. Snark says:

…what’s with the see through skirt?

Ugh, I would have liked red Saber if it wasn’t for that -_-

4. Oh wow! Very nice collaboration of Sabers!

You have plans to obtain all of them?

5. nekosasu says:

The only interesting one to me is Saber Lily, but perhaps that’s only because she’s LE and already sold out.
    Skirt transparency on the red one is just facepalm-inducing.

My favorite is Saber Lily. ^^

@Yi: Yup, I really need to get her as well. =/

@zzeroparticle: Haha, Saber Lily is awesome.

@Snark: I guess I still like red Saber despite that.

@Nick: Yah, eventually…

@nekosasu: Limited edition goods ftw!

@phossil: Excellent choice sir.

8. Guy says:

I really want the Saber Lily figma, I might get her iconic battle-dress at some stage.

The casual version has her sitting pose with her quiet face which is good, but I am really hating on the new one for both the semi-transparent section, and for the ball-gown outfit, though her original armour does have that effect as well, somewhere between a battle-armour and a dress for a gown.

Even though I like the red one the least, I’m still probably going to get it since I’m a Saber fan. Definitely getting the Saber Lily one though.

9. cumbo says:

Wow, never realised the quality of Figma’s works, the 1st Saber on this page is beautiful, love the ‘don’t mess with me espression on her face”!

They’re cool, but less impressive in real life versus photos. 🙂