Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

MW2

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 was released for the PC, PS3, and Xbox 360 just last Tuesday on 11/10.

I bought it for the PS3 and had the pleasure of recently beating the single player campaign.

Epic story, epic gameplay, epic graphics. The most amazing FPS game I’ve played to date.

My only complaint is that the campaign felt too short; I want more!

Be sure to get the console version if possible since I heard that the PC version doesn’t have dedicated server support for multiplayer.

7 Comments to “Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2”

1. FaS says:

I swear lol, EVERY OTHER person on my friends list on PSN has “Call of Duty 2: Modern Warfare…blah blah deathmatch blah blah,” (while I’m playing BlazBlue. But anyways, it looks like a fun game, but idk, I think I’m a scaredy cat not to try it out just yet. I’m really hungry for a great anime game. Idk, something like finalfantasy. Anyways, nice post :)

2. Brett says:

I think I may have to pick it up today for the PS3.
    If you want, we can play online if you have a PSN account. My psn id is brettchalupa

3. jeff says:

the single player is great altough the online plays is horrible with incredible lag u shoot some in the back with a clip they turn around and hit u once and boom your dead its amazing a game with 12 players in a room can lag badly when you got a beta like mag with 128 people in a room that doesnt lag at all its odd my suggestion dont waste 60 bucks on a this game wait till january and get a real military game in mag

Don’t really play games like this, but it looks pretty epic.

@FaS: Can’t wait for Final Fantasy 13!

@Brett: Don’t really think I’ll play much online though, but my PSN ID is Reltair. If I do, I’ll probably just be on at random times.

@jeff: Haha, I haven’t played online yet so I’ll reserve my judgment on that.

@Yi: Epicccc.

6. Guy says:

I’m happy with my Dragon Age: Origins :P

Also, FPS were really not meant for consoles. Seriously.

I agree with you about FPS on consoles, although I’m pretty used to playing them on consoles now.

Debating on whether I should get Dragon Age: Origins. I remember the old school days when I spent countless hours on Baldur’s Gate. ^^;