Studying for Midterms

library

Found this great picture of what seems to be an ancient library overgrown with plant life. It would be amazing to just sit down under that tree and read.

Anyways, midterms and project due dates all this week equals me being very busy. I could rant on about how the U.S. education system fails and also about college in general, but I won’t. Maybe some other time?

Can’t wait for this semester to be over.

Image Source: pixiv

9 Comments to “Studying for Midterms”

Good luck on your midterms and projects.

2. Micchi says:

Best wishes on your academics. It seems like a lot of people (me included) are busy recently.

For some reason, that pictures reminds of Shadow of the Colossus.

3. Snark says:

Holy fuck, they let a fucking ecosystem start up in there? The curator should be fired.

4. Guy says:

That’s a nice drawing. Kind of reminds me of the underground layer of the library in Negima! where there are also trees. Reading under trees is often less than great for concentration, both for the shadow moving over your reading material, and for there being too much to distract you.
    It’s great for reading a book for pleasure though.

No mid-terms in Israel, just tests worth 80-100% of your grade at the end, mostly.

Good luck.

Best of luck.
    Go rant about it when it’s over. xD

Do your best in your projects.

@Yi: Thanks!

@Micchi: Busy time of the semester I guess? I see where you’re coming from, it reminds me of Shadow of the Colossus too.

@Snark: Haha, the curator is probably long gone.

@Guy: Shoot, I wish we only had tests at the end.

@Optic: Thanks, I’ll probably be too relieved/tired afterwards to rant about it.

@phossil: Thanks, I will.

8. Brett says:

How’d the mid-terms go?
    My mid-terms were actually last week also, but do mind I am senior in high school, not in college, but it is still a very similar set-up class wise. I’m glad that my mid-terms are over actually, they weren’t to bad, and it is just a road mark meaning I am closer to ending my first semester.

Oh, I got destroyed on my midterms as usual and did my semi-frequent pondering of why I chose to major in CS.