Suzumiya Haruhi by Max Factory

haruhi_22

The iconic Suzumiya Haruhi from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya is presented here by Max Factory as a 1/8 scale PVC figure.

The OP/ED from the first season of the anime adaptation:

Here are some other fun facts you might want to know:

• Release Date: 02/2007 re-released 12/2007
  • Height: 19cm
  • Sculptor: Masanori Kuroda

Now on with the photos!

First up are shots of the entire figure.

haruhi_1Unintended reflection makes her look like she has a geass.

haruhi_2

haruhi_3

haruhi_4

haruhi_5

haruhi_6

haruhi_7

haruhi_8

Next are some close-up shots.

haruhi_9

haruhi_10

haruhi_11

haruhi_12

haruhi_13

haruhi_14

haruhi_15

haruhi_16

haruhi_17

haruhi_18

haruhi_19

haruhi_20

haruhi_21The base contains some technical details.

haruhi_23

haruhi_24

haruhi_25

haruhi_26Comes with an additional hand and armband.

haruhi_27

The quality that I have come to expect from Max Factory. This is the best Haruhi figure out there of her in school uniform. I’m not really a fan of her other outfits, but those are nice figures as well.

If you get the Max Factory figures for the other characters in this series, then you’ll have an awesome set!

9 Comments to “Suzumiya Haruhi by Max Factory”

1. Guy says:

Yeah, it’s really nice, technically. The signature pose and outfit, and it carries her personality, but it’s still rather boring. Cause the outfit is boring, and the creases in the skirt don’t make the skirt un-bland.

2. Leonia says:

This figure is great, nice Max Factory job. She is faithfull at the character, but I don’t like Haruhi ^^

I’m a bigger fan of the other outfits compare to this one, but this is nice too.
    Where are the pantsu shots?

4. Snark says:

Nice figure, but I’m not much of a Haruhi fan sadly.

@Guy: Ah, I understand your viewpoint. I like the signature outfit though, so it’s not that boring for me.

@Leonia: Haruhi in the 2nd season was meh.

@Yi: Haha, I’m different from the crowd – I don’t do pantsu shots. =P

@Snark: I find Haruhi okay, Yuki is more pro though.

Great shoot. It feels great to see shoots on old but great figures of all time. Clearly this is one of them. I still remember it’s my 3rd figure in my collection. xD

Btw, I added u to my blogroll. I like what I’m reading. xD

Nice, one of the earlier figures in your collection. A somewhat recent addition for me since I only got into figures a few months ago.

Thanks, added you as well. I forgot to do it earlier. =/

7. cumbo says:

I opted for Alter’s Haruhi, although it doesn’t have the signature pose like MF’s above, it did (in my humble opinion) have a better finish, also I consider the MF base an eye sore with all that print! My only regret is that after purchasing Alter’s Haruhi and Yuki uniform ver’s I learned that they have never released a Mikuru Asahina uniform ver. My Haruhi Suzumiya collection will never be complete. Come on Alter…get scuplting!

I haven’t seen Alter’s Haruhi up close, but I can imagine it having a better finish since it’s Alter. Haha, I guess they only had Haruhi and Yuki fans in the company.