Yuzuko Hayakawa with Extras

yuzuko_hayakawa_1

The figure of Yuzuko Hayakawa from the manga Yuzuko Peppermint comes with a drama CD and character pamphlet that has illustrations by the artist.

This reminds me of the Shuraki Trinity figures which all come with drama CDs and booklets as well as also being made by Good Smile Company.

yuzuko_hayakawa_2

Besides having that unique base, the figure comes with another hairstyle – the peppermint green hair she has after using her ‘Peppermint’ ability.

I prefer the normal hair, but it’s still nice getting more options. All these extras seem to come at a price though. This 1/8 scaled figure is set for release in 03/2010 at 9,800 yen – a somewhat hefty price tag.

Image Sources: Good Smile Company

7 Comments to “Yuzuko Hayakawa with Extras”

1. Leonia says:

I prefer the first version, but the second is really original ^^ Nice base !

I like the first version more too. It’s really pretty, and the base is bombing. I especially love her pose and the movement of the figure in general. Really pretty. ^ ^

3. Snark says:

Yeah, that’s the sexiest base ever made.

I dont like at all the peppermint version so i dont see the case buying a figure if I will only see with black hair..~

@Leonia: Yup, I agree. The green hair is still cool too.

@Yi: Definitely has a dynamic feel to it. Hopefully the chain won’t snap easily.

@Snark: GSC’s Saber Lily base! But yeah this base meshes with the figure in a superb fashion. =P

@phossil: Still worth buying even with only the regular hair!

I will be all over her if I knew what Yuzuko Peppermint was about.
    Still that didn’t stop me in getting into the Shuraki Trinity series so I will see. 🙂

Haha yeah, I usually like to know the character I’m getting a figure of – but there’s been a few that I just felt like I had to get.