Kiddy Girl-and: First Impressions

Kiddy Girl-and

Kiddy_Girl-and

Considering that this is a sequel and I haven’t seen the previous series except for the original Kiddy Grade, I was left somewhat clueless. What’s with the title? It makes no sense, at least to me.

The main character shown above is really annoying and that alone makes me want to drop this series. The events also feel really random; I don’t think I’ll be continuing with it – dropped.

Rating: Ugh

11 Comments to “Kiddy Girl-and: First Impressions”

1. Seinime says:

It was ___________.

2. Smithy says:

Still need to watch this. Have been looking forward to the sequel for years.

But due to work am behind with Queen’s Blade and KΓ€mpfer too. >_<

3. relentlessflame says:

When you said that it’s a sequel and that you haven’t seen the previous series except for the original Kiddy Grade… Well, maybe that’s just worded in a funny way, but to be clear, the previous series *is* the original Kiddy Grade. This is “Kiddy Grade 2”, just given a new name. There aren’t any other series in between or anything. So if you did see the original Kiddy Grade, saw this and were confused… then that’s probably just the content of the episode itself being deliberately vague on certain points. Whether you enjoyed it or not notwithstanding, of course.

@Seinime: =O

@Smithy: Wow, Queen’s Blade.

@relentlessflame: My bad, I worded it weird. I saw Kiddy Grade way back in the day, but didn’t see the movies that were released later which were basically recaps of the series.

So my memory of the story is very vague, which might have been one factor in my confusion. Besides the content of this episode that is.

I’ll give it a chance I guess since I remember Kiddy Grade being better near the end.

Ugh is an apt description.

Hopefully it’ll pick up and get better in a few more episodes…

6. Snark says:

Kiddy Girl -and?

So not only does this title end haphazardly, it also strongly implies pedophilia. Perfect -_-

Perfect. Lots of anime have “interesting” titles that I don’t comprehend.

7. Silver says:

Yeah, it has bad name but there’s nothing related to pedophiles in the entire series. Just a stupid name. Anyway, you should watch the original series before watching this. To warn you though, it actually gets good starting around episode 7. The early episodes just sucks but after that it becomes really good.

Just have to suffer a bit in the beginning. Hopefully the same applies to Kiddy Girl-and.

8. […] Kiddy Girl-and: First Impressions […]