Fate/stay night Movie

saber

Fate/stay night movie is in the making due to the release of an official site for it.

I don’t know what to say, I’m beyond overjoyed considering Fate/stay night is my favorite series/universe. There’s basically no information on the movie at the moment, but hopefully we’ll get to see all the characters in the movie (especially Saber).

A dream come true.

Source: Sankaku Complex

13 Comments to “Fate/stay night Movie”

Great news!!
    More Saber for all fans…

2. Savage says:

judging from the site it looks like it’s going to be based off UBW… hope they don’t just forget about saber… saber > rin ^_^

3. Seinime says:

Can’t wait to watch.

@phossil: Yup, I didn’t expect them to make a movie. Have to milk the franchise I guess…

@Savage: I see what you mean. They’ll probably put in some epic action scenes. Rin is pro too, but yeah.

@Seinime: Me too!

5. Emiya, Shirou says:

i want to see fate stay night season 2 for the first fate stay night the ending was disappointed i want see saber and Shirou Emiya married to the end or Shirou Emiya go world saber and married she or Shirou Emiya improves he skill go to world saber and help she in danger last minute Shirou Emiya come to help her with new power hey this is my opinion i don’t no your all. I hope fate project 2010 be like this and The latest issue of Newtype has confirmed that the new Fate/Stay Night movie will be based on Unlimited Blade works! Woohoo! And it’ll be starting 23rd January 2010! Yes!

A happy ending is always nice. =/

I can’t wait for the movie as well!

6. shirou says:

hmmm i want to know more about FSN Movie 2010…and i hope season 2 came after movie….

I think I have a trailer for it in another one of my posts. Probably won’t be another season after the movie, but one can always hope.

7. syafiq says:

saber rock!!!!!!can’t wait to watch.

The movie has been released already. It follows the Unlimited Blade Works route. Epic action. ^^

8. bobby says:

i realy like saber character she’s very nice

That she is. 🙂

9. rahul says:

I love you saber.:) if only you were real………..